Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Wife's plans changed and she's not leaving until next weekend now. More than likely we'll be Christening the kayaks Sunday. Probably just a short trip over to John Lloyd.

There is a 99.9% chance I'll be at Lloyd on Sunday. I think the only thing that will change my plans is nasty rainy weather. What are you drinking? I'll make sure I have some for you and the wife so you don't have to carry any on the kayaks. :1992_beer_cheer:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday afternoon move into the river condo for the weekend. Sat morning coach T ball, then lunch at the Bird Bar. Afternoon pull on my new wakeboard. Then maybe box-O chiken with the family tarpon fishing in the pass. Sunday after church all hands head to Keywadin for tubing, kneeboarding, skiing and wake boarding. Should be a three or four boat raft up with more kids than a free snow cone machine. In bed passed out, fed and well taken care of by 9:30. Got to get up and kill it at dawn Monday!

I'm already tired just reading that~!

There is a 99.9% chance I'll be at Lloyd on Sunday. I think the only thing that will change my plans is nasty rainy weather. What are you drinking? I'll make sure I have some for you and the wife so you don't have to carry any on the kayaks. :1992_beer_cheer:

Thanks

What time do you usually get there? After crossing the channel in the 'yaks I'll definately need some libation. Any import is fine with me. Unless your blending some custom stuff - sheese, in reality I'll drink about anything.

:1992_beer_cheer:

My weekends start on Thursdays.

Thursday - Squeeze 846 hours of Honey-Do's into 24 hour period.

Friday - Dr's appt; therefore, a reduced load of only 593 hours of HD's. (see above^^)

Saturday - Day of rest. (Translation = Back to my paid occupation)

Sunday - Repeat of Saturday

All of the above - - Shed many tears as I walk (or crawl) past the boat, covered and sitting lonely in the driveway.

:504_shrugging:

Have fun, y'all! Menzies, would you mind faxing me one of those Guinnesses ? :1992_beer_cheer:

Thanks

What time do you usually get there? After crossing the channel in the 'yaks I'll definately need some libation. Any import is fine with me. Unless your blending some custom stuff - sheese, in reality I'll drink about anything.

:1992_beer_cheer:

I recall hearing the phrase beggars can't be choosy but if you're going to place an order it might as well be top shelf! Never settle for anything.

I usually stroll in there around noon and hang until about 5pm. I usually drink Miller Lite or Land Shark but I can get some Amstel Lite for a change. Just tell me what you like and I'll have it for ya.

Hell when I visit Florida, i want to hang out with you and Wiley, I will bring the drinks, and even buy a kayak to get there (unless my boats ready in time). Sounds like the life Chris, living it up every weekend....

David