Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Last weekend was way too long. I spent Friday night at a Vegas party. Saturday was spent in a golf tournament and after party. Sunday was spent at a wedding shower with a margarita machine. Now I'm in recovery mode for a golf tournament Friday, a fishing tournament Sat and Sunday and a night or two at the bar in between. Monday morning I need to check into AA.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm jonesing to go boating this weekend.....even though I havent missed a boating weekend in months. But last weekend was very boring. The wife had a cancer benefit to attend on Saturday and all my buddies were busy so I took the boat out myself for a quick IWC cruise.

Sunday was a beautiful day but we had a company party to go to at 4pm so its tough to go boating then try to rush back in time. Plus I would have been wiped for the party. And it was black tie.......I just couldn't see myself drunk/hungover and hob nobbing with the mayor (wife works for the city) LOL.

This Saturday we have another party but its at 8pm and I can show tanked if I want....and probably will so boating it is. Sunday I will be on the water again. I plan to be worth crap on Monday. LOL

I just wish this wind would stop, I want to go fishing! It better lay down by June so I can go to the Bahamas!

Kids all at a Taylor Swift concert Friday night so the missus and I will have a nice dinner out for two.

Saturday we go to a Ronald McDonald House charity event here in Jax.

Sunday might just be a day on the boat. 'bout time.