Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Show me your...

I'm busy wasting PVC trying to make a (removeable) rack to hold some kneeboards.

Now, I have made some excellent rod holders that can be moved around the railings,

some that attach to smooth gelcoat w/ suction cups, etc...

and...ask Overcurrent, I AM the designer of the original 'Bubba Bimini' lol

but I just cant figure out what I wanna do so far as a board rack...

Hopefully, some of your pics will inspire me and give me some ideas...be it rod holders, gaff racks, whatever...

So please, help me out here!

I'm busy wasting PVC trying to make a (removeable) rack to hold some kneeboards.

Now, I have made some excellent rod holders that can be moved around the railings,

Hopefully, some of your pics will inspire me and give me some ideas...be it rod holders, gaff racks, whatever...

Not a rack but I needed a place to put scissors and pliers while fishing under my leaning post.

leaningpost.jpg

That's right, the original "Bubba Bimini" is Semi's design :605_thumbs_up:

Off-topic but BTW Glen, with the addition of additional grommets and two tent stakes and ropes, the BB works very nicely on the beach attached to either the Excursion or the Grand Cherokee, and takes less time to set up than the expensive so-called "self erecting" tents....

post-2213-1249069655.jpg

this is a added side holder that functions as a toe rail for balance as well as downrigger ball holder

post-2213-1249069859.jpg

This is a plano storage rack and a slide out fiberglass storage chest for tackle

post-2213-1249069765.jpg

This is a holder for gaff, outriggers and sometimes a rod like a bait rod. Its made of starboard

post-2213-1249069908.jpg

This is a vertical rod storage rack I fabbed out of aluminum pipe and angle. Painted with urethane