Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Yeah anytime you want to head down David we'll knock back a few beers on the boat. I usually get out at least one day every weekend. But for the most part I'm on the boat every Sat and Sun. Down here there are quite a few local hang out spots where everyone pulls up in their boats and parties and BBQs. Usually plenty of hotties in kinins too.

I will definatly keep that in mind, I hope to have my boat finished in a few months. I was doing some work for a guy last night that lived in Florida, and he was telling me all kinds of things that i would enjoy, it makes me want to pack up and move there tomorrow. I also had some very good puertorican rum that his friend gave him who owns a distillary down there. Florida is about the only place you can find it, and it was very very smooth.

David

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kentucky Derby party. It is mandatory for all Kentuckians.

I impose upon myself an additional requirement of drinking a copious quantity of Mint Juleps.

Let me guess, you also own a home-made potato gun? :2403_worshipper:

We used the old steel beer cans for tennis ball mortars. Juice it with rubbing alcohol and light it. We'd sit out at the football field and see if we could hit each other. Never happened. Anyway I guess I'll be cleaning the soffit vents and replacing the trashed ones. I should clean the fish tank too........

John Lloyd today at noon and fishing Sunday followed by John Lloyd for lunch. The weather is beautiful.

Wiley.....come find me, I only got Miller Lite. I hope thats ok. I did'y hear from you about what you want to I went with the usual.

Will try to make it today - definately Sunday, thanks. No beer needed, had enough last night! :1992_beer_cheer:

Port closed until 10:15 this morning for the warships leaving. If you weren't out by 7:30am you aren't going anywhere.

Got some great sub pix.

post-1-1241269865_thumb.jpg

Let me guess, you also own a home-made potato gun? :2403_worshipper:

No, always wanted one though. Could be a lot of fun after all those mint juleps. Actually on the mint juleps, I usually have only one real mint julep and for the rest of the evening leave out the mint, the julep and the bourbon and just add a sprig of mint to a straight Grey Goose martini. :D

Guest edgewater225

We'll be up at Lake Boca, cruising around on a buddy's boat. His new girlfriend has a Heinekin Lite habit he intends to encourage.

No, always wanted one though. Could be a lot of fun after all those mint juleps. Actually on the mint juleps, I usually have only one real mint julep and for the rest of the evening leave out the mint, the julep and the bourbon and just add a sprig of mint to a straight Grey Goose martini. :D