Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Poly but we go at least everyother year and sometimes every year so I am open for suggestions

Look at the Mike Ditka Runaway Resort. Their two bedroom suites are huge. Large bathroom, living room and full kitchen. Plus easher/dryer etc. Currently $90 plus plus per day. Good quality suites too.

Staryed there for a basketball tournament two weeks ago and just booked for next week for another tourney. About 2-3 miles from WDW gate. Right near the Gaylord.

Hell when I visit Florida, i want to hang out with you and Wiley, I will bring the drinks, and even buy a kayak to get there (unless my boats ready in time). Sounds like the life Chris, living it up every weekend....

David

Yeah anytime you want to head down David we'll knock back a few beers on the boat. I usually get out at least one day every weekend. But for the most part I'm on the boat every Sat and Sun. Down here there are quite a few local hang out spots where everyone pulls up in their boats and parties and BBQs. Usually plenty of hotties in kinins too.

I usually stroll in there around noon and hang until about 5pm. I usually drink Miller Lite or Land Shark but I can get some Amstel Lite for a change. Just tell me what you like and I'll have it for ya.

If I finish last weeks project Sat. I hope to be coming in PE Sun afternoon with some phins. Where behind Loyd's will you be? I always have a selection of beverages in cooler.

Finally getting out on the water!!! Taking the boat a little south and staying at a friend's house on Pass-a-Grille. Rented a couple of kids for the weekend, 6 and 14 y/os and going to take them out to see if we can find some schoolie kings and macks, gotta keep the kids busy. I'll try to stay clear of those of you who might be fishing the King of the Beach tournament!

We will also be testing (this is where the kids will be very useful :rolleyes: ) the AutoTether, I'll post a review next week.

Could be a slight change in plans. I might be fishing Sunday so most likely just hanging at John Lloyd Saturday. But its very likely that I will come into John Lloyd on Sunday after fishing to relax and have lunch. Can't say what time though, it all depends on how the fishing goes.

So Wiley why not jump on the Yaks and head to Lloys on Saturday, I'll have the wife and likely another femail friend. If not then look for me on Sunday after fishing. I can guess around 1-2 is when we will wind up there.

Could be a slight change in plans. I might be fishing Sunday so most likely just hanging at John Lloyd Saturday. But its very likely that I will come into John Lloyd on Sunday after fishing to relax and have lunch. Can't say what time though, it all depends on how the fishing goes.

So Wiley why not jump on the Yaks and head to Lloys on Saturday, I'll have the wife and likely another femail friend. If not then look for me on Sunday after fishing. I can guess around 1-2 is when we will wind up there.

Saturday or Sunday, makes no difference to me as long as I get away from the desk this weekend!

We'll go saturday, if nobody is there we'll glide down the canal and look around for a while - will definately see you and hang as we're coming back out.

Hope my legs work!