Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Auto Inflate PFD's on sale...

I must be be too late. :1898_: When I click the link I get an error from their site that says to go to the home page and navigate from there. I can not find any real good deals like you guys got on PFD's.

Rick

Hey Rick, when you hit the link and get the error go up and click home, when that screen loads you will see the special load in the center, it is an alternating load in flash player showing multiple items.

Ordered 2 on Monday and came home yesterday to find them on my front porch. These are really nice and comfortable. I got an extra one for my oldest son. My wife is happy because now I will wear one when I am out fishing alone. Yes, I know, I should always wear one, especially when I am alone. Thanks again for the heads up.

I received the two deluxe auto-inflate models I ordered at my door today. Looks like a nice and well built product. I have a couple of the fanny pack style as well that I found on a clearance deal a few years ago. I think I prefer the fanny pack for nice weather days, but this suspender style is bound to be the better option for rough days or when a storm pops up on you. It feels really secure and is instantly good to go unlike the fanny packs.