Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Introductions

Anthony Ng

Married for almost 20 years this June to Terry

1 Daughter 13

Owner of Fish-Ng Accessories, manufacturer of the Precision Auto Reel electric reel drives

Location-Winterville, NC (suburb of Greenville)

Love to spend time with the family, cooking (grilling/ smoking), outdoors, and fishing- especially bottom fishing for big groupers, but will catch other species at times.

Watercrafts-

Grady White Bimini 306 w/ Yamaha F250s

G3 1860 w/ Yamaha F50

2-Yamaha Waverunners VX110

Name is Alex, 42 years young..

Married for ten years to wife Cristy....

Have two kids, twin 4 year old boy and girl, names are Xander and Zoe...

Owner of a Public Adjusting Firm..

Location, Miami, Fl, also have a summer home in the Fl Keys, which we go to every weekend in the summer..

Love to spend time with family and friends, take my kids fishing , fish every chance I get which I make sure I get plenty of chances..

Fishing grounds, Miami, Florida keys, and Bahamas.... :605_thumbs_up:

Brian

Wife: Patti

2 teenagers :753_hammer_hitting_head:

Live in Garner; Fishing shack on mainland Holden and spend more time fix'n up the shack than fishing, but tha'll change soon. Yeah right, I said that last year.

Cruz a Proline 23WA

Home Brewer :1992_beer_cheer:

Enjoy fishing, golf, ATV'n and trying out my most recent batch.

Name: Jacobi (son of seahawg)

Live: Raleigh, NC and Morehead City, NC

Work: College Student at NCSU; Firefighter EMT; Mate and Divemaster aboard Dive Boat Olympus

I am a 100 ton captain a divemaster certified by the state of NC as an EMT-B and DMT. I fish out of Morehead and spearfish when I get a chance at work. I work on a dive boat every day all summer and love every minute of it. Diving and boating are my passions along with my work as a firefighter.

Hey Dave, hows it going?

Name: Alex

Currently a student at NC State, but I'll be graduating may '09. Majoring in finance and looking for some kind of job right now...

I fish out of OI as much as I can on my dad's boat and whoever else's, taken captains course, and done some mating as well. Enjoy hunting anything and everything that's in season if I can't be fishing, and hope it stays that way.

Look forward to enjoying the new site!