Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Introductions

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First name is Marino, live and work in Manhattan, but grew up and still keep my boat in Niantic, CT. I have a 19' Carolina Skiff that I bought in 1995. I enjoy heading out alone mostly and just enjoying the peace of being out in the sound, along with fishing for : stripers, fluke, false albacore (on the fly rod is the best).

I cant wait to get out on the water this season, although I am not really looking forward to crawling under the trailer and painting the bottom.

Hi everybody! My name is Mike.This year I'm running a Starcraft Mariner with a 150 hangin on the back.Shes a work in progress(aren't all boats).Just trying to get her set up the way I like.I had a 24'cuddy 2 years ago then my son was born and the prices of slips sure ain't gettin' cheaper.So now I'm on a trailer.But it also opens up my fishing area.Hope to see some of ya out fishing,you'll find me at the mouth of the Connecticut river and points east. Here's to safe and fun season :1992_beer_cheer:

My name is Joe, I fish out of Lindenhurst LI, I fish both inshore and offshore. Each season I try to make at least one trip to Montauk usually around mid-August, and stay at the Montauk Marine basin. I'm single, and 56, currently working in downtown Manhattan.

My boat is a 2001 Henriques 28' Express, powered by twin Volvo TAMD 41PA 200HP diesels.

I'm Jeff, I have a 22' Angler that me and my 2 brothers fish on. Mostly within 30 miles of Manasquan or Barnegat Inlets. I prefer offshore, they prefer inshore but either way it's on the water! I have a 7 year old son that loves the boat and my 8 yo nephew started going offshore with us last year and is now hooked!

BTW, how do I put a pic in my signature?

My name is Brian I'm out of Shark River I have 4 children half of which love fishing and a wife that encourages me to get on the water. I have a 38 henriques and enjoy inshore and offshore fishing. I am looking forward to sharing information in the upcoming season.

ditto on how to get the pic in

Hi Brian, the way I post pictures is I first upload them to a site like Photobucket, then you just put the image info into your post like this:

[ I M G ] the photo info goes here [ / I M G ]

I used spaces so it shows, don't use spaces they should look like this %7Boption%7D

Here's a nice shot of my buddy Pete's 38 Henriques, one of the nicest boats I ever fished on.

petesboat.jpg