Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Introductions

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All,

Lots of familiar names around here.

My name is Mark aka ReelNauti. I run a 29 Tiara Open out of Forked River NJ. I mostly do inshore fishing out of BI.

I got the boat splashed this past Saturday and had a good shakedown cruise. I hope to be able to do some fishing soon once my work schedule allows in the next few weeks.

Later,

Mark

Chris:

Where do you launch from or keep your boat moored on the bay?

• 3 weeks later...

Mark here. Fish my 25 custom Bertram powered by twin 160 hp Volvo D3 diesels out of Saquatucket harbor on the Cape. Will be doing some early season spotting from the air and when I find 'em, I'll go get 'em...

CMP

Ed from Margate NJ.

Grew up on Long Island and now live outside Atlantic City after 28 years of moving around in the radio business.

I write feature articles and a regional column for NJ Angler Magazine (Little Egg to Wildwood). Fish an average of 4 days a week in the back, out front, and all the way off.

I run a 28' HS Vector with twin 250's... a greasy fast, gas 'n oil guzzlin monster....

And if there is something wrong with your boat, ask Jawz..... he is a opinionated SOB, but really knows his sh*t... and thats the truth. ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...