Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Wuhizzit?

It looks afwfully familiar but what ever it is apparently it's SOLD. Can't quite place the lateral ridge on the upper hull side. Did you take a peek at the first several letters & numbers of the HIN?

It looks like a 1980s vintage 25' Tiara (Pursuit) :504_shrugging:

It looks afwfully familiar but what ever it is apparently it's SOLD. Can't quite place the lateral ridge on the upper hull side. Did you take a peek at the first several letters & numbers of the HIN?

It's been sitting in the same spot for over a year with "SOLD" scrawled on the side. I thought it might be the boat's name until I looked at the transom. I've been driving past it without so much as a second look until I noticed that it was an inboard, which I had previously overlooked because of the weeds growing all around it. Winter has beaten them down enough so that I could finally see the prop. No, I didn't think to check the HIN but I will take a peek at some point.

I don't think that it's a Tiara, the glass is just too lousy. My guess is that it is local built using an old mold. And my other guess is that it's still for sale.

Not to be a "party crasher", but look at this. By the time you would get her seaworthy, you may have sunk thousands into her. Is it worth it? I mean, given a budget, I know exactly how I would rig her, from motor to cabin to flybridge, and everything in between. Now, if you have a source for parts. have at it!

She'd be perfect hull for a 440 Yanmar... :rolleyes:

Tiara/Pursuit...Leon Sikkens?

I looked at the shape of the bow and the deadrise. You'd need to sea trial it to be sure, but it is not a hull I'd buy if you had back problems or weak knees. My guess is that after 5 minutes on that boat into a head sea, you'd be on the cell phone trying to charter a helicopter to get you off it.