Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Can Someone Recommend A Good Online Marine Store

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next week I will be opening up advertising options on ReelBoating to Marine Vendors.

Unlike other boating forums who accept anyone willing to pay, I will be more discriminate to those who I allow in the program.

Forum members will be suggested to use vendors who are part of the ReelBoating Sponsor Programs.

It would also be suggested those Vendors who are part of the ReelBoating Advertising Programs offer ReelBoating members special offers and pricing when they can. Too many times I see Vendors offering "Exclusive Offers" on one forum, only to see the same "exclusive offer" on another.

I will also look into Defender.com - never used them before.

Another for BOE. What is that, six?? Just ordered compass, three pumps, Icom radio. Best price and free shipping if order is over $250. When the white compass couldn't ship for next day shipment and delayed it, they shipped ups overnight so I would have it before last weekend. I thanked them and am here saying good things for them for doing that. Also, their prices just could not be beaten!

www.southshoremarineservices.com