Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

can't access THT

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Misty, I think it's time for some intervention. You are obviously abusing some sort of substance. Look at post #54 where you attack unsolicited, if you can comprehend it. You are definitely using/drinking something that is substantially stronger than anything you say you have in your fictitious wine cellar. :1121_wink:

Edited by Joe Mc 44

F U Joey. Who are you to tell me to get lost? I was minding my own business till you started it back up.

Still cant reach the finer things in life? Including your own azz with both hands. Aside from your make beleive hobbies, What is it that you can do better than cry?. This should fuel your anger.

F U Joey. Who are you to tell me to get lost? I was minding my own business till you started it back up.

Still cant reach the finer things in life? Including your own azz with both hands. Aside from your make beleive hobbies, What is it that you can do better than cry?. This should fuel your anger.

Seems to me this thread is headed south so I`m out of hear.

I think this is more like it.

campfire.jpg

No this is more like it.

3126231.jpg

Wiley on the banjo. :1143_neener_neener_neener:

Joey on the Mint Stick is more like it. :rolleyes: Should be playing the tuba. :1121_wink:

Ah Misty, here you are again on your mission to annoy (stalk) me. Still stinging from all the bitch slappings I administered to you over 'there' huh? :1121_wink: You must like it in a perverse sort of way because here you are AGAIN! :lol:

Why don't you just run along to 'there' where you can hide behind your 'mob' and save yourself further abuse. You are like an ankle biting chihuahua so go away before you are drop kicked. :lol:

LOL who the hell would staulk you :1946_headbanging: Stop your whining. Its just your own imagination playing tricks on yourself :2261_high:

must be all the fumes from the urinal mints for so many years thats got to whats left of his brain