Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Banned...Well, Damn!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Joey,

My engines do run flawless. 518 miles logged as of Sat morning and I'm sure another 80 were added on till we left on Sunday. I bought the boat with 920ish hours on the starboard and 820ish on the port engines. I can did up the exact hours from the survey if needed. I have a very minor issue with the 620 power that I really don't need any help with. You'll see it in my post. I'm more than able to take care of my boat. I was tearing down engines and wiring all of my friends stereos in their cars in my early teens before I had a DL. I've wrenched on more stuff than I care to remember. I've had a lot of jobs and done a lot of things I'm very proud and respected for.

To continue,

You sent me a PM. You went on to say about how much of an AH I am and that I know it. It went on to say about my taste in wines. As the stalker you are you do know what I do for a living. Right? I'm sure you have done your background checks to see if I'm honest or not. Right? Have you been able to find any discrepancy in my posts? As you're well aware, a lier is not able to keep his facts straight. You being of the nature that you are would have been able to find my lies about now wouldn't you? Any first semester law student would know that. As CEO of a major unial mint protection company I would expect that you know basic SOP & G's.

I post facts only. I earn a pretty decent living and have a very respectable job. I must be doing something right to make you so jealous.

Now's your chance to prove me a lier of what I post.

Spin it as you may. The facts are that you sought me out and stalked me here. All one has to do is read your post history and the facts will speak for themselves. Nice try at damage control however. :605_thumbs_up:

Now I will state this publicly. Stop stalking me you are an annoyance, creepy and a distraction. I tried to show you the error of your ways via PM but that proved futile as is evidenced by your continual posting to and about me here and over 'there'.

I shall not entertain any more of your blatherings.

You got nothing in your cards and it shows. You would have replied otherwise. Your PM was nothing more than gibberish. You said nothing in it of substance. Matter of fact it was a repeat of a repeat. You must listen to 8 track tapes.

Put me on ignore if it makes you feel any better. You might be better off staying away from a site you're banned from in the first place. Did that thought ever enter your mind?

You got nothing in your cards and it shows. You would have replied otherwise. Your PM was nothing more than gibberish. You said nothing in it of substance. Matter of fact it was a repeat of a repeat. You must listen to 8 track tapes.

Put me on ignore if it makes you feel any better. You might be better off staying away from a site you're banned from in the first place. Did that thought ever enter your mind?

What an Idiot.

I gotta start more threads here... :1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinkin
Did you take the block off of your PM yet?

Didn't know I had one... :504_shrugging:

Went and checked, my inbox was full (50 messages). Just dumped a bunch, so your PM should come through...I guess!

Edited by seabob4