Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Banned...Well, Damn!

My my. It seems somebuddy has there pantys in a wadd from loosing some fish over the weekend due to bad mono

Oh hi Harrison are you down at your place in Sugarloaf or are you up in Block Island now?

Sorry Joe. I'm not who you think I am. Keep stabbing away though.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My my. It seems somebuddy has there pantys in a wadd from loosing some fish over the weekend due to bad mono

Oh hi Harrison are you down at your place in Sugarloaf or are you up in Block Island now?

I really don't care who you are but I know Harrison will see this. :1121_wink:

Hey Minty remember what I posted? Your only purpose here is to annoy or bust my hump. Remember that? Well thanks for proving me right. :605_thumbs_up:

However your efforts are futile but keep trying if you like. I'll let you make a fool of yourself. :605_thumbs_up:

Hey Minty remember what I posted? Your only purpose here is to annoy or bust my hump. Remember that? Well thanks for proving me right. :605_thumbs_up:

However your efforts are futile but keep trying if you like. I'll let you make a fool of yourself. :605_thumbs_up:

No Minty I'm misty. At least get the name right. :1143_neener_neener_neener: You got so many battles going on you resort to PM's at your attempts to suck people in.

You're proving it just fine. You got zero life after being kicked off the other place where you were made and proven a fool. You need to post as a new member but yet stand out like a sore thumb if you do. You have to post using another IP or must jump thru hoops to get in. You're also not allowed to play those games here so please tell me once again...

Who really won the game? I'll tell you this. It wasn't you.:1925_:

Edited by Mist-Rest

No Minty I'm misty. At least get the name right. :1143_neener_neener_neener: You got so many battles going on you resort to PM's at your attempts to suck people in.

You're proving it just fine. You got zero life after being kicked off the other place where you were made and proven a fool. You need to post as a new member but yet stand out like a sore thumb if you do. You have to post using another IP or must jump thru hoops to get in. You're also not allowed to play those games here so please tell me once again...

Who really won the game? I'll tell you this. It wasn't you.:1925_:

No I had it right I was addressing Minty but you were too busy spluttering and pounding the keys to notice. :lol::lol::lol:

Did you clean the spittle from your screen yet? :D

Game??? What game???

You and Minty can try all you like (it's been your only mission here)to bust 'em on me but I'm content to let the both of you make fools of yourself. Type on.

"Good one. Speaking of mexico, joey never made it to mexico last year for his big little minibike trip. I wonder why..........."

Because good sense came in to play. The violence had escalated to a point where it was not safe for Americans on expensive motorcycles..........HARRISON( :lol: )

Joe is a total disaster waiting to happen. He presents himself as such a "tough guy" but caves in to the "supposed" violence in mexico that he uses as an excuse to deter him from his big venture on his "expensive" minibike motorcycle. Last I heard was a Rupp only cost about $1200 and change. You call that expensive Joe?

Joe is a total disaster waiting to happen. He presents himself as such a "tough guy" but caves in to the "supposed" violence in mexico that he uses as an excuse to deter him from his big venture on his "expensive" minibike motorcycle. Last I heard was a Rupp only cost about $1200 and change. You call that expensive Joe?

Well he did use old mono that he bought on sale at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :1121_wink:

Well he did use old mono that he bought on sale at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :1121_wink:

As predicted......type on boys. :1121_wink: