Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

How do you like me now....

Emanuel, we can definatly do the late night thing. We do it very often in that very spot. We back the boats in so its easy to board. Then we make a bon fire on the beach and let the kids roast marshmellows. We have a lot of chairs around the fire and enjoy some drinks and good conversation. The pic in my sig below was taken on just such a night. You can see the red glow on the boats from the fire.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is one of the nicest electronics and wiring installs I have seen. Nice work! :605_thumbs_up:

-Svence

Thanks a lot sir!!! I really appreciate your comments.... I have to say that I did it with tons of help from a lot of guys in here... Kerno, ScarabChris, TonyFox, Bamaboy473, Johnrude, etc... without their help, who knows if I could have done it....

I do not know what is going on... I hosted the pictures on THaT other site yesterday, and they showed fine... now I'm at work and I only get to see the more important picture only... the one with the chicks :605_thumbs_up::605_thumbs_up:

Seriously... could anybody guess what is going on????

I need to learn to post pictures on this site.... let me see...

Edit: Ooooookkkkk this is weird... as soon as I loged in the other site, all the pictures showed up here!!!! what gives...????

Same story for me. I could see zero...logged into my "other site" account...and poof! they appeared over here. I bet if I log out they go away again.

sweet setup by the way :605_thumbs_up:

I know that for some people may look Ugly... I thought that too for a moment, but now I love how it looks!!!! and after using the windlass a couple times I like it even more... one of the best money invested on the boat... no more pulling lines, dirty decks, yelling to the wife or being yelled by the wife...

On top of that the lack of chicks on my boat it's a SURVIVAL thing.... a defense mechanism...

Who do you think was behind the camera making sure I do not screw up!!!! LOL

Just raggin on ya, man! Trust me, once you get up in years, dangling over that bow rail and freeing up a hook can be downright dangerous. My KW at least has a bow pulpit and I regularly use the anchor rest as we move around to different spots. Then tie it down in the locker for the ride in.

As an electronics tech for the past 40 yrs. I know a pro's work when I see it. You, sir, are in that category! What a fine job, and nary a tiewrap out of place!! :2403_worshipper::605_thumbs_up: