Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Its realy done for the season

Its pretty sad up in Chatham this weekend both the Seacraft and the 17 Whaler are on land and winterized

. It was in the 40's Saturday and Sunday was in the 30's. It has been blowing 20+ every weekend since mid Sept. I guess that is the penalty for the great spring we had. On a positive note the marina I stay at says he is sold out of space for next year! That is not been the case since 2007. I wish everybody a happy Thanksgiving !!

Man, that sucks. I'm going fishing tomorrow. Should be chilly in the morning (56) and then around 78 later in the day. Guess that is one of the many reasons I live in the South. The trout and reds are really biting now. Sounds like it is going to be a long winter.

Need some help guys, shipping a new four stroke boat to Maryland soon. other tan running the fuel out of the engines, anything else I should do? Thanks

If that motor is Fuel Injected , I would not run it out of fuel , you stand a chance of letting the seals and/or O-rings dry out and that can cost some big bucks to repair them. Check your owners manual or call a certified tech.

post-2316-074211900 1290816804_thumb.jpg Here's the fleet during the season, I have the Whaler so the young adults will leave my Seacraft alone. This picture was taken in early July off the backside of new cut in Chatham. Air temp was 85 wind 4 to 5 MPH, one of my best days ever.