Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Ameracat Boat

Ameracat Boats Factory Direct

This boat is the best 27 ft cat boat on the market and priced even better. 59,900.00 for Boat, motors ,and Trailer. Picture is shown with optional T-top.The boat will do 50 mph with twin zuki 150's and get 3.2 GPM. They are offering free ticket to Fort Pierce,Free all day fishing, and free nights stay.

THEY HAVE A 33 FT CAT FULLY EQUIPED FOR 99,900.00

I am not in sales for Ameracat. Just a proud owner of one.

PM me for details or call me 772-370-5151

Boat video

post-3781-126290408807_thumb.jpg

Edited by Renagade69

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys!

Its really too costly to buy and is there any bargaining is available..

Find a brand new cat 26 ft - 27 ft 2010 model and add the same features and you will see its the best value out there in a new boat.You can fish economical and not unload a house payment doing it.They do add specials from time to time.I have seen free t-top sometimes.If you haven't rode a cat like this before I challenge you to take a ride.The ride will be softer than you are used to.I have spinal =disk issues and this boat really lessens the hard hit re entry from a wave you see on a V-hull.

Edited by Renagade69