Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Search Ends for Missing Boaters - But PIctures Surface

wiley

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, the picture is pretty compelling evidence. Who else could this be? Waving at the plane, SOS written in the sand nearby? This had to be these guys, right? What happened to them? The Coast Guard goes back and searches the same island and they are not there anymore. I don't blame the family for wanting to go there themselves and conduct a search. I hope they find them.

OK, the picture is pretty compelling evidence. Who else could this be? Waving at the plane, SOS written in the sand nearby? This had to be these guys, right? What happened to them? The Coast Guard goes back and searches the same island and they are not there anymore. I don't blame the family for wanting to go there themselves and conduct a search. I hope they find them.

The problem is this photo was taken of an island in the Berries....what were they doing there?

I don't know about the Berrie's, but I can not see any sos written anywhere and they do not seem to be looking at the camera when the picture was taken ?

Butch

Butch, other pictures clearly display an SOS sign in the sand. It was definitely written but it all makes no sense. Things aren't adding up.

I don't know about the Berrie's, but I can not see any sos written anywhere and they do not seem to be looking at the camera when the picture was taken ?

Butch

Butch, other pictures clearly display an SOS sign in the sand. It was definitely written but it all makes no sense. Things aren't adding up.

Blue Bayou,

That's my fault then. I did not look at the other pictures, just the ones that were posted up here. Last time I was in the Bahamas was in 76 when I did a job over there.

Thanks,

Butch

• 2 weeks later...