Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Morehead / Atlantic Beach Info Needed

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Folks, I'll check out Palm Suites, Carribe & Anchorage marina...

Yo Bite-Doc- - I used the 250 ZWings. They dive at slow speeds just as well at high speeds. Slow, they are as heavy as a downrigger ball, fast they dive straight down with a LOT of pressure. Remember the trouble you had retriving with my downrigger last Spring? The Zwing pulled so hard that the downrigger locked up -- I had to send it to the factory for rework.

Want to buy my Zwings??? :rolleyes:

I think this year I am going to run simple planers that do not apply so much pressure. I have thought about using bridles in my braid, but I think I'll try my downriggers with basic planers first. The downriggers give me a meter count of feet down which I can't do with a rod & bridle.

TrollinHell -- errr -- I mean Heel :1992_beer_cheer: . Glad to have you come mate with us. I'll be in touch about my trips this year and give you and Spot a heads up -- hope you can to join me. :239_fishing:

Jonafare

Oh yea... Young Grouper Master... like father , like son. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

My buddy has a condo and a boat slip at Olde Towne Yacht club on Radio Island, and is looking to rent them out some this summer. Its a short straight shot to the inlet and i'm sure he'll give you all the information he can about fishing the area. Its a 3/2 condo If your interested PM or Email me and i'll tallk to him or get you two in touch. saltwater.smurf@gmail.com