Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Parrott's Project

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some new pics. Running and Jeff's boat. Sitting across from the Big Rock weigh in. I am going to move the numbers back some. Looks kind of funny where they are.

Parrott, those are some great looking boats. You should be VERY proud!

I'm still waiting to see pics of the cockpit area and the front compartment.

I'm looking for a set of plans that include a small cuddy where my son can get out of the heat.

Some new pics. Running and Jeff's boat. Sitting across from the Big Rock weigh in. I am going to move the numbers back some. Looks kind of funny where they are.

I'm looking for a set of plans that include a small cuddy where my son can get out of the heat.

I just finished all the nonskid tonight. Im bringing the boat back home tomorrow and I'll get you some pics.

There is enough room up front to get inside. I have kind of halfway laid down inside to see how it was. Not too bad

if your not too big.

• 2 months later...

I just finished all the nonskid tonight. Im bringing the boat back home tomorrow and I'll get you some pics.

There is enough room up front to get inside. I have kind of halfway laid down inside to see how it was. Not too bad

if your not too big.

Hey Parrott,

Where are these pics you promised me? I'm also really interested in seeing the entire finished project, console, non-skid, and all. I'm really impressed by your build and am... well... inspired.

• 1 month later...