Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

5 Engine Boat Loses an Engine. New Thread - New Photos Added

wiley

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Topless,

There seems to be more here then meets the eye of the forum members, most, including myself, who are also members "over there".

We try to keep it civil (no intention to think you are not), and we also try to help, which I think is the best way a forum like this can benefit all.

But there seems to be something going on between Midnight Express, yesI, and yourself. Would you care to elaborate?

im just passionate about the subject because i am friends with the previous owner of midnight and he showed me how the boating industry works almost like an apprenticeship he let me submit some of my designs which were minor but gave me a sense of owner ship and when the company was sold the the new guys they never gave the employees the respect that Tom did the company taught me a lot and the guys there knew what they were doing and loved to show a kid(myself) how everything worked Tom even let me sell boats at one of the shows and i was only a high school student. the new guys came in and ill just say that the boats arent made like they used to be so i guess i just like to see the owners of companies to be passionate about their designs and the industry its self because i would like to design and sell my own boat one day

Toplessgun with no ammo? I assure you and this site that I'm not one of the owner's. I'm someone even more important! :753_hammer_hitting_head: We don't go around talking shyt about other boat manufacture's or there mishaps now do we, so why go talking all this trash about Midnight when they have a bad day. You probably don't work for the company anymore due to the fact you were 1. A druggie or drunk, 2. Screwed something up one too many times, or 3. Walked around all day smoking cigarette's and not doing a damn thing, which I think is the case, or possible all of them. :unsure: How's your new job doing? You should probably go home and cry again that you don't work for them anymore and that might make you feel better! :( Hey, by the way, do you know where I can get a JL amp, an ACR spotlight, and some JL speakers cheap? Is that you A.B.? If so, you should probably hush your mouth!!! :wacko:

:753_hammer_hitting_head:

I'm willing to bet that "Yes1" is the kid....I mean VP of Midnight in this video. Real professional looking. Can you imagine Homeland Security sitting down with this guy to buy like 50 boats?

Either that or he is a close friend or employee.

He claims the boat runs in the 90s and is the "first boat ever with 5 engines" which we all know isn't true. There are pictures of boats on the internet with 5 and even 6 engines.

Nothing against the Midnight boats in general, I really like the 39 with 4 engines. This 5 engine boat was a publicity stunt that didn't end well. They put it in a bunch of boat shows and all kinds of photo opps, there is no reason to get mad when something breaks. Its a boat, something always breaks.

Sure got me pegged there ScarabChris now don't you. Well your wrong, not me in that video and I see nothing wrong with the video or the way they presented the boat. Yes, it is the first boat with Five engine's and DTS controls (Digital Throttle and Shift, for people like you that don't know what that means) in the world. I think that was what Mr. Glaser was getting at, and not bragging about being the first to do so with five engine's or more. I'm sure you would do so well in front of some camera, hell, send me your resume, I'm looking for a new STAR in my next film, called ScarabChris and the Dopers'. Go home Child!! :2261_high::753_hammer_hitting_head: