Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

5 Engine Boat Loses an Engine. New Thread - New Photos Added

wiley

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opened temporarily just to see if there are any updates on this?

Looks like they had the boat out that day for a rap video shoot.

The boat is back by some warehouses in pompano beach. Only has three of the engines on and it looked like they were doing some paint work to it. Here is a pic from my brothers cell phone. Sorry about the picture quality.

post-2482-126084022243_thumb.jpg

News is news, good or bad. I do not believe anyone wishes anything bad on those that stand out in a crowd.

Nothing wrong with photographing the beautiful, the awesome, the strange, the leaps forward and the setbacks.

Everything is a classroom. Those that pay attention will learn, those that don't could repeat others failures if they chose to venture down the same or similar paths.

The most successful people have the bloodiest knees. They just keep getting back up and stay in the game.

I wish them all the success in the world.

Then there are those that are just plain entertainment.

Jeff

Edited by 240 LTS

• 3 weeks later...

Ha Ha....I haven't looked at this thread in a while. Boy that Yes1 guy sure told me. LOL :1143_neener_neener_neener: Funny how he calls people "little boy" but has the worst grammar of anyone here.

So it looks like ME is going to fix the boat. Good..It just wouldn't be a boat show with that thing drawing a crowd.