Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

5 Engine Boat Loses an Engine. New Thread - New Photos Added

wiley

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVER OF ALL MIDNIGHTS! B)

Well, that's certainly a little calmer...although the response explains nothing as far as your earlier posts, and definitely doesn't gain you any favor should you choose to post about a particular problem you might have, or a question that you might need an answer to. There are many, MANY members here that have, combined, hundreds of years of experience in building boats, both at the builder level and at the custom/repair/refurbish level. They are an invaluable resource, and should be treated as such.

Therefore, either come clean, or take your vitriol elsewhere.

Well, that's certainly a little calmer...although the response explains nothing as far as your earlier posts, and definitely doesn't gain you any favor should you choose to post about a particular problem you might have, or a question that you might need an answer to. There are many, MANY members here that have, combined, hundreds of years of experience in building boats, both at the builder level and at the custom/repair/refurbish level. They are an invaluable resource, and should be treated as such.

Wiley, hang on. I think I have this Yes1 figured out. He actually works for a competitor of Midnight Express with the intent of perpetuating this industry joke by creating a huge amount of ill will toward the company. Great PR ploy, huh?

YesI,

before you go around pretending you know what you are talking about you better find out who is on these forums cause there are some people who can really embarrass that company. because they have alot of dirty laundry there was so much to say about it that the first thread was removed so take a chill pill and u might learn something 1st the employees that i was refering to was the top salesman for midnight and the former owner and designer of the boats that you are so proud of ill let that soak in.......................r u ready for the next fact or r u too ignorant.................2nd the first boat show these new spoiled bratts that own the company work they spent 90% of the time playing x-box on the north star and didnt talk to any you cant be scared to talk to girls if your a slaesman i kno because my booth was right next to theirs. 3rd i hope that you are one of the owners because that would assure everyone that you have no idea what you are talking aobut there are many more things that im sure midnight doesnt want anyone to know about and there are more things that im sure midnight would not like spread all over the internet so can we all go back to the professional discussion that we were having before rainman interrupted

thank you,

Topless

What is a Homesite? Where can I log on? Ya'll can talk all the B/S you want! Take all your other junk and keep it! When the first four engine boat surfaced back in the day, WHAT WERE THEY SAYING THEN?? Now someone pushed the limits and put five engine's on there boat, now everyone is back to the same old " THAT IS JUST INSANE, NEVER GONNA WORK, WHAT DO YOU NEED THAT MANY ENGINE'S FOR? B/S! Go home, suck down a beer, hit the bong, and beat off to the picture of the your X-girlfriend like normal and leave the R & D to a real boat company! No one ever said Edit marine did a bad job! To many druggies and drunks working there was the problem! How long does it take to get to this "Homesite"? Can someone send me directions! I've been looking for a while and can't seem to find it! YO BLUE, HOW DOES MY DONG TASTE? HAD THEM CHICKS ON MY BOAT ABOUT SIX MONTHS AGO, THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE CAN REALLY SHINE UP A KNOB, IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN. INVINCIBLE DOES'T HAVE JACK!!!! And to the guy who says the Marine Machine steering saved the engine, nice try but Marine Machine made the brackets that broke as well!!! Hats off to you buddy for knowing the whole story! And to the guy who says that a year of testing should be adequate, Go Suck Your Momma!! I know you have never built shyt that was a first of anything so go home, drink another beer, and hit the bong again, it might make you a little "BRIGHTER", D/A!!! Still looking for that "Homesite"!!!

YesI,

before you go around pretending you know what you are talking about you better find out who is on these forums cause there are some people who can really embarrass that company. because they have alot of dirty laundry there was so much to say about it that the first thread was removed so take a chill pill and u might learn something 1st the employees that i was refering to was the top salesman for midnight and the former owner and designer of the boats that you are so proud of ill let that soak in.......................r u ready for the next fact or r u too ignorant.................2nd the first boat show these new spoiled bratts that own the company work they spent 90% of the time playing x-box on the north star and didnt talk to any you cant be scared to talk to girls if your a slaesman i kno because my booth was right next to theirs. 3rd i hope that you are one of the owners because that would assure everyone that you have no idea what you are talking aobut there are many more things that im sure midnight doesnt want anyone to know about and there are more things that im sure midnight would not like spread all over the internet so can we all go back to the professional discussion that we were having before rainman interrupted

thank you,

Topless

Alright, gentlemen... ;)