Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

5 Engine Boat Loses an Engine. New Thread - New Photos Added

wiley

It will. When these boats were being put together by Edit Marine, they were halfway decent, not the best hulls (neither the 39 or the 37 have anything to do with the original Midnight express from the 80's) but at least they were put together fairly well. I've seen other local boat builders take care of problems quickly, discretely and out of the public eye. The mess they created with the boat in question is going to be tough to recover from.

Congrats on the new forum Wiley, it looks fantastic.

If the details come out in this forum, it could bury them. :753_hammer_hitting_head:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the boats rigged by edit were great boats. and as for the ride i have been in 6ft seas with Ryan Hains driving a 39 quad boat and we didnt feel a drop of water if you know how to drive the boat it can be the best riding boats in the market. the new kids that own the company are having such a rough time because they dont know what they are doing. daddy bought them a company and they are hurting them selves. they fired any one that could have helped them become successful and thought they could do it on their own. i know more about those boats then they do. and as for the 5 engine boat we all know that it was great for advertisement but thats about it, the finish on that boat was horrible and they shoulld have saved some money for a good top. there are skills and techniques that come with experience in this industry and it looks like they are lacking some of the basics

What is a Homesite? Where can I log on? Ya'll can talk all the B/S you want! Take all your other junk and keep it! When the first four engine boat surfaced back in the day, WHAT WERE THEY SAYING THEN?? Now someone pushed the limits and put five engine's on there boat, now everyone is back to the same old " THAT IS JUST INSANE, NEVER GONNA WORK, WHAT DO YOU NEED THAT MANY ENGINE'S FOR? B/S! Go home, suck down a beer, hit the bong, and beat off to the picture of the your X-girlfriend like normal and leave the R & D to a real boat company! No one ever said Edit marine did a bad job! To many druggies and drunks working there was the problem! How long does it take to get to this "Homesite"? Can someone send me directions! I've been looking for a while and can't seem to find it! YO BLUE, HOW DOES MY DONG TASTE? HAD THEM CHICKS ON MY BOAT ABOUT SIX MONTHS AGO, THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE CAN REALLY SHINE UP A KNOB, IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN. INVINCIBLE DOES'T HAVE JACK!!!! And to the guy who says the Marine Machine steering saved the engine, nice try but Marine Machine made the brackets that broke as well!!! Hats off to you buddy for knowing the whole story! And to the guy who says that a year of testing should be adequate, Go Suck Your Momma!! I know you have never built shyt that was a first of anything so go home, drink another beer, and hit the bong again, it might make you a little "BRIGHTER", D/A!!! Still looking for that "Homesite"!!!

What is a Homesite? Where can I log on? Ya'll can talk all the B/S you want! Take all your other junk and keep it! When the first four engine boat surfaced back in the day, WHAT WERE THEY SAYING THEN?? Now someone pushed the limits and put five engine's on there boat, now everyone is back to the same old " THAT IS JUST INSANE, NEVER GONNA WORK, WHAT DO YOU NEED THAT MANY ENGINE'S FOR? B/S! Go home, suck down a beer, hit the bong, and beat off to the picture of the your X-girlfriend like normal and leave the R & D to a real boat company! No one ever said Edit marine did a bad job! To many druggies and drunks working there was the problem! How long does it take to get to this "Homesite"? Can someone send me directions! I've been looking for a while and can't seem to find it! YO BLUE, HOW DOES MY DONG TASTE? HAD THEM CHICKS ON MY BOAT ABOUT SIX MONTHS AGO, THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE CAN REALLY SHINE UP A KNOB, IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN. INVINCIBLE DOES'T HAVE JACK!!!! And to the guy who says the Marine Machine steering saved the engine, nice try but Marine Machine made the brackets that broke as well!!! Hats off to you buddy for knowing the whole story! And to the guy who says that a year of testing should be adequate, Go Suck Your Momma!! I know you have never built shyt that was a first of anything so go home, drink another beer, and hit the bong again, it might make you a little "BRIGHTER", D/A!!! Still looking for that "Homesite"!!!

Testy, aren't we. I should think a nice dosage of your tranquilizer du jour should do the trick... :504_shrugging:

So, the saga continues... :1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinkin

Edited by 250 Osprey

Nurse Ratched, yesI needs his meds, stat.

863511_f520.jpg

Edited by Ludicrous

yesI,

I see you are reading this thread. Would you care to elaborate on your state of derision towards this fine membership? We did not talk in any way about Midnight Express the way you have "talked" to the members here on Reel Boating. This is not THT!

Either you have an "anger management" issue, Midnight Express to you is WAY more than personnal, or you have a beef, and I mean a SERIOUS one, with some of the members here. Either way you look at it, your diatribe is unhealthy for this forum, the members, and yourself.

Now, let's step back, count to 10, and see if we can't get to the bottom of this. :1992_beer_cheer: