Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

new Bertram 511

one of the worlds first at FLBS

Bertram does again the lower windscreen with the option to make a second helm station too, insisting on the concept of the 540

its platform hull is the same as the 510, therefore coming from the Bertram 50

now its up to Wiley to get us real world preview photos

Bertram 511 Preview

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How many different forums do you want to have the same conversation on?

if there is different people as much as needs to be...

:471_confused_face:

That is one fuggly window line. Why would they do that. Why dont they call it ferrettis folly. leave the bertram name, to die an honorable death if so be. Poweryacht you are always saying you have nothing to do with ferretti and you are always championing ferretti bertram? I am one of those former bertram,bertram owners that would never ever look twice at a ferretti bertram. I have nothing against ureopean Ideas. I am building a ureo transom on my 233. But they have made the bertram unattractive atleast to Americans.They need a new R&D department and maybe some new management.

How many different forums do you want to have the same conversation on?

if there is different people as much as needs to be...

:471_confused_face:

That is one fuggly window line. Why would they do that. Why dont they call it ferrettis folly. leave the bertram name, to die an honorable death if so be. Poweryacht you are always saying you have nothing to do with ferretti and you are always championing ferretti bertram? I am one of those former bertram,bertram owners that would never ever look twice at a ferretti bertram. I have nothing against ureopean Ideas. I am building a ureo transom on my 233. But they have made the bertram unattractive atleast to Americans.They need a new R&D department and maybe some new management.

He's trolling for Ferretti group ad dollars for his blog. BTW, power blog guy who is relentlessly spamming all the different forums with nonsense, HOW MANY BERTRAMS HAVE YOU OWNED?