Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Thread #1

Wiley I have heard lots about you from some of the guy's on THT that are here now I'm glad to be here as well.

I have also read the 2gringos blog and love it. My girlfriend and I are now considering a vacation to TCI that place looks like Paradise. LaGringa/Gringo keep up the great blog and pictures they are enjoyed by many. Give my little Demented friend a scratch behind the ears Dooley is quite a character. Also good luck on getting that Bone fishing Resort going that sounds like a great idea. Good luck to you guy's for living a fantastic Dream in Paradise. :605_thumbs_up:

Oh and back on track I'm part of the Mercury conspiracy :1143_neener_neener_neener:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Seafox has twin Honda Hybrids. I get 20mpg while cruising at 45 knots in 8 ft seas. :1143_neener_neener_neener:

I had a new high tech gull winged t-top on my boat that was suppose to increase the lift on my boat to "glide over the waves and double my gas milage. Only problem is the stress was to great it broke off and flew into Luhrs yacht and caused the capt. a bad case of trouser chili and the Luhrs a large 3' hole in the bow :504_shrugging: . At least he only threatened to sick his lawyer on and not to hand clean his white captn's uniform :605_thumbs_up:

great forum Wiley