Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

For Sale – 2003 Sea Pro SV2300 Bay Boat

Took her up to Jordan yesterday afternoon just to let her eat some good ole high test. She still runs like a scolded gorilla.

Here is the most recent YDS sheet.

ydshours.jpg

As you can see, over 1,000 hours was below 1,000 rpms. Slow speed trolling for stripers and kings. She has not been run hard, but will run hard when you want her to. 1274 hours is nothing for one of these motors. I have friends that have over 4,000 hours on their 4 strokes, still running strong.

Meticulously maintained.

Took her up to Jordan Lake Friday and Saturday. Gonna miss this girl for sure. Easiest launching and loading boat I have owned, partly due to how I have the trailer and straps setup.

I replaced the house battery (EverStart Marine MAX29) and the starting battery (EverStart Marine 24) this past weekend, part of my regular maintenance routine.

We grilled and chilled and enjoyed the weekend.

Cruising around the lake at 4000rpms, 30mph, 7gph. Over 3mpg, pretty dang good for a 23 foot boat.