Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

What was your first boat?

The first boat that my dad bought when I was young was a 1981 North American cuddy and cant remember what engine it had though.

The first boat that I bought was a 1987 Sea Ray Pachanga 22' with a 350cid and Alpha drive. Was a pretty cool boat for only being 20 years old and sounded nice with the mufflers instead of being straight open exhaust like most other boats in that style.

285exp,

What size Negus was that to have 250hp? Was it wood or fiberglass? Where was that picture taken?

It was 22 feet, the largest Negus had built up to that time. Marine plywood over mahogany frame, with a layer of fiberglass on the hull bottom. The picture was taken near Pt Legere on Dog River.