Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Anyone Near Marathon FL

There is a boat I am interested in in Marathon but I would like to get a bunch of detailed pics and your opinion on the boats general condition

Anyone near Marathon that could help out?

I am just leaving for 5 days as my son is getting married tomorrow (Saturday the 16th ) I'll get back to you when I get back.

There is a boat I am interested in in Marathon but I would like to get a bunch of detailed pics and your opinion on the boats general condition

I am just leaving for 5 days as my son is getting married tomorrow (Saturday the 16th ) I'll get back to you when I get back.

Gus

I may be looking at an Ocean Masher in Key West soon, if I don't fly, I can check the boat for 'ya. on the way down I will advise.

Roger

I'll be down the first week of June if no one has done it by then, let me know.

Should be down there this upcoming long weekend. We are scheduled to stay in Tavernier May 22-25th. If nothing changes

I will let you know and would be happy to take many, many pics. I am by no means experienced enough to give quality feedback but would let you know of overall condition.

Hi Gus...(and Wiley)!

You might remember when Marti (RIP) was down here a couple or three years ago. He was staying with Ray C...Ray blew a motor on his boat...so Debbie & I took him out a couple times on our small 20 footer...and "guided" him to his first ever dolphin!! (And a nice cobia!)

Mahi.jpg

Of course we have many local friends/acquaintances here...perhaps can help you out in some ways. I'll email/IM you our phone number...you're welcome to give me a call upon your return...see what we might be able to do for you!!

(Sorry for picture size...still workin' on posting pics...)

Not far from there, will need a phone number to make arrangements.

Hi Gus...(and Wiley)!

You might remember when Marti (RIP) was down here a couple or three years ago. He was staying with Ray C...Ray blew a motor on his boat...so Debbie & I took him out a couple times on our small 20 footer...and "guided" him to his first ever dolphin!! (And a nice cobia!)

Mahi.jpg

Of course we have many local friends/acquaintances here...perhaps can help you out in some ways. I'll email/IM you our phone number...you're welcome to give me a call upon your return...see what we might be able to do for you!!

(Sorry for picture size...still workin' on posting pics...)

Wowwwww

That picture of Marti really brings back good memories

I will not be down becaue the boat I was looking at has serious mechanical problems

Thanks for the memories :)

I got an e-mail from a member who is docked next to boat I was considering . . . there are major issues with the engines that the owner will not address . . . the boat sank next to the dock

Looks like there is no need to get more info

Thanks everyone

Thanks

I got an e-mail from a member who is docked next to boat I was considering . . . there are major issues with the engines that the owner will not address . . . the boat sank next to the dock

Looks like there is no need to get more info

Thanks everyone

Thanks

WOW!!!

At least you did not waste your time/money on this one.

The offer stands on any futer boats in Dade county or the middle/upper Keys.