Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Myrtle Beach

I've played many courses in the Myrtle area and most are excellent. Barefoot Resort has 3 challenging courses. Give'em a try. Bike Fest is going on right now, if you're into that sort of thing. :605_thumbs_up:

I played Tobacco Road on Tues. They aeriated their greens last week, so the greens are rolling sloooooow. Otherwise, the course is in great shape.

I've been playing for about 15 years and have yet to go to Myrtle Beach to play. My dad has been many times. I'll see if he has any recommendations.

You been to Tobacco Road lately? I was thinking about heading down there in the next few weeks.

Hollar at me Brad and I'll see if I can get out there with ya.

I've got TONS of experience in Myrtle Beach, but none are golf related. Anyone have any recommendations?

Price range: $50 - 75

Staying in downtown Myrtle

Thanks

Myrtlewood is close by as is The Dunes(but price maybe higher),Arcadian Shores and the Barefoot resorts,on the south end near garden city and pawley's is The Heritage ,True Blue , Willbrook,Prestwick ,and wicked stick.

Myrtlewood is close by as is The Dunes(but price maybe higher),Arcadian Shores and the Barefoot resorts,on the south end near garden city and pawley's is The Heritage ,True Blue , Willbrook,Prestwick ,and wicked stick.

Thanks, I'll look those up!