Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Looking For Contender 33

I apologize to those of you who read other Boating Forums and may have already seen this post. :1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinkin

- - - - - - - - - -

Looking for a used 2008 Contender 33 with twins (not interested in triples as I do not have a need for speed). Have been searching the web on all of the Used Boats for Sale sites and not found just what I am looking for. :504_shrugging:

Anyone know a 33 owner who has one for sale that is not yet listed? or may be For Sale locally, and not listed on the web? :471_confused_face:

I apologize to those of you who read other Boating Forums and may have already seen this post. :1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinkin

- - - - - - - - - -

Looking for a used 2008 Contender 33 with twins (not interested in triples as I do not have a need for speed). Have been searching the web on all of the Used Boats for Sale sites and not found just what I am looking for. :504_shrugging:

Anyone know a 33 owner who has one for sale that is not yet listed? or may be For Sale locally, and not listed on the web? :471_confused_face:

Yeah, I have a friend that was trying to sell his completely rigged to the max 33......but it has trip Yamaha 350's. Can't you buy the boat and sell the extra motor?

I have a friend that has a 2007 33t with twin F-250 yamahas. He keeps it on a lift in Boynton Beach and I think that it only has about 70 hours. Loaded with 12 KW radar, auto pilot, ect..... He also has a trailer that has been kept inside since new. Just e-mail me and I will put you in contact with him.

-Travis

Check you PM