Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

One Of The More Ignorant Things I've Seen Lately

While I feel most of ya'll's pain, I must say that I have to agree with Welder (which is something I try NOT to do very often - HA). I do ALL of the shoppin' and it works out fine. In fact, Welder's wife and I go together a lot of the time. Best time to go (at least for a workin' woman) is around 7-8am. on Sat. mornin'. Not too many idiots out at that time of the day (except ME!) so crusin' the aisles and gettin' thru a checkout lane doesn't seem to be too much hassle. :2261_high:

BTW ~ I'm one of those that still writes checks but the good news is - at our WM stores you only have to hand them the check and tell them that it's for the amount of sale. They run it through the machine and hand it back to you with the receipt. No filling it out. :605_thumbs_up:

Yeah, I still write checks too some. No real hold up these days, at least at the WM.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$5 says there was a "O" bumper sticker on that Escalade....

"Yes We Can and YOU are Gonna Pay For It"

Well that didn't take long. :rolleyes:

I pulled up to the fuel pump in my monster diesel yesterday about 100 miles from home inbound from a long trip. there was an old man talking to the gas boy holding up the line. as much of a rush i was in to get home to my lovely bride and family i smiled and when he pulled away and I pulled up to the pump the fuel boy told me the old man was 93 years old. I said God bless him, he's twice my age I should only hope to live that long.

It's one thing to wait for a member of the Greatest Generation, another to be held captive for....... well, uh, you know -what he said above.

• 3 weeks later...
How about the jerk offs that constantly leave their carts in the middle of the isle so nobody can get through while they read every friggin word on every item them pick up.

Then.......when you say "excuse me" in a firm tone or just push their cart out of your way they look at you like you are the A hole.

God I hate people....they're the worst!

But not you guys. LOL

That's the one that gets me the most to Chris