Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Reel Boating Members Show Your Boats!

BlueBayou wins the "Best crew" award.

:2403_worshipper:

I agree.....these are the perks of being a young guy in college with a brand new $250K go fast CC.

I used to roll like that......minus the new $250K rig though. The ladies had to settle for a 26' Monza with twin Johnsons. :rolleyes:

I agree.....these are the perks of being a young guy in college with a brand new $250K go fast CC.

I used to roll like that......minus the new $250K rig though. The ladies had to settle for a 26' Monza with twin Johnsons. :rolleyes:

Honestly, the girls seem to not even know the difference between a small single engine CC and a triple engine go-fast CC...they're on the water, brews flowing, sun's a shining, and all is well. Fast is fun when run responsibly. :605_thumbs_up:

Honestly, the girls seem to not even know the difference between a small single engine CC and a triple engine go-fast CC...they're on the water, brews flowing, sun's a shining, and all is well. Fast is fun when run responsibly. :605_thumbs_up:

Yep, I think it is the "young guy in college" part that is important. Way to go Blue B :605_thumbs_up:

LOL....yeah right! Call the ladies to the dock and park a small boat next to yours and ask them which one they want to go on....or more importantly which one they want to be seen on.

Just like the guy with the $100K Benz has a lot more hotties than the guy with the Honda Civic. come on bro....you know how this game works.

I met a hot chick through a girl I knew in high school. On the first date things weren't bad but going a little slow. Then I invited her on my boat, she was pretty into it. When I pulled up to her house (parents house) in my brand new Chevy truck with chrome rims with a brand new 26 Monza hooked to it her eyes almost popped out of her head. This was back in 1997 and that was an $80K package and considered a lot of coin back then.

I was 21 and she was 18 at the time. She thought I was loaded. LOL....I was just a young guy with nice toys and a lot of debt. Joke was on her.

Well long story short I couldn't get rid of her, now she has my last name and is carrying my child. She later told me it was the boat, truck and the imense amount of money I was spending on her that got her. Lucky for me we fell in love and it no longer mattered what I had or didn't have.

Believe me......first impressions can last a lifetime.

• wiley pinned this topic