Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Tht

I do want to reiterate however that I don't want to be known as a THT refugee forum.

Does that mean I have to give my tent and bottled water back?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks PatrickG

People, including the THT MODS, have to realize for the first few years online it was the hardcore attitude which THT was based on. It was "us vs them" - much of the internet was like that back then. It will be difficult to change that attitude - they're spinning their wheels.

Now that the internet has matured more is expected from how people communicate on web forums. ReelBoating gives us all a new fresh opportunity to build the community to a higher maturity level - the Marine Vendors appreciate it as well.

Not all is lost however ...

TheSandBar.net opens sometime next week!

:wacko:

I was banned from THaT site, but that was from Wiley. :blink: It was only a temp banning.

I don't remember now, but I think it had to do with breaking my ribs, a WHOLE BUNCH of pain killers, some booze to help the pain killers along and my nephew typing what I couldn't. :wacko: I had to do some groveling to be reinstated but in the end Wiley excepted my apologies. :1992_beer_cheer:

I was banned from THaT site, but that was from Wiley. :blink: It was only a temp banning.

I don't remember now, but I think it had to do with breaking my ribs, a WHOLE BUNCH of pain killers, some booze to help the pain killers along and my nephew typing what I couldn't. :wacko: I had to do some groveling to be reinstated but in the end Wiley excepted my apologies. :1992_beer_cheer:

Dammit, why didn't I think of that. :471_confused_face:

I do want to reiterate however that I don't want to be known as a THT refugee forum.

DANG! I was hopin for a FEMA check!

I have been a moderator (still am on one board) a couple different boards so I guess its my nature is to behaive, so I have never been banned nor in fear of it.

I like the term "refugee forum" though...I can't wait to use it on another forum that truely is!