Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Tht

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks PatrickG

People, including the THT MODS, have to realize for the first few years online it was the hardcore attitude which THT was based on. It was "us vs them" - much of the internet was like that back then. It will be difficult to change that attitude - they're spinning their wheels.

Now that the internet has matured more is expected from how people communicate on web forums. ReelBoating gives us all a new fresh opportunity to build the community to a higher maturity level - the Marine Vendors appreciate it as well.

Not all is lost however ...

TheSandBar.net opens sometime next week!

:wacko:

Higher maturity level..........................................huh.........You're kidding right? :1143_neener_neener_neener:

To be fair, I was lurking at THT last weekend, and Mensies, you were way off base with the profanity, repetitive attacks on multiple members, ignoring the warnings from MODS...it was shocking...I've lurked at THT for almost a year, so what I saw last weekend was nothing like what I have ever seen in the past...I'm no prude, but geez, it's a no wonder you lasted a day or so before you got banned...that's all I've got to say about that. My simple rule is if you disrespect another man's house, expect to be unceremoniously removed from his home.

To be fair, I was lurking at THT last weekend, and Mensies, you were way off base with the profanity, repetitive attacks on multiple members, ignoring the warnings from MODS...it was shocking...I've lurked at THT for almost a year, so what I saw last weekend was nothing like what I have ever seen in the past...I'm no prude, but geez, it's a no wonder you lasted a day or so before you got banned...that's all I've got to say about that. My simple rule is if you disrespect another man's house, expect to be unceremoniously removed from his home.

Is that you Mr. 4 ?

Who's Mr 4? I know, atleast according to what you all advertise here, that Reel Boating is a cut above the antics of THT :504_shrugging:

:1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinkin ...

It was until you dragged crap from another forum over here, and I suspect with the simple aim of attacking a Reel Boating member.

But I'm sure wiley will sort you out.

So what's your name on THT?