Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Tht

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...I do want to reiterate however that I don't want to be known as a THT refugee forum...

Don't be so quick to deny refugee status. I hear UNESCO has some serious money to support refugees around the world. Maybe if you applied for some funding the sandbar.net thing could be free (at least for members 1 thru 2328). :lol:

In 2001 there was an early forum that had wide support. It was sponsored by a magazine. When a advertisers product was trashed THT was born. Reelboaing has the same flavor that the early THT had. Many of the same folks are here.

My personal opinion is that we are about 1/2 way there. The critical mass will be 2500 members. the right 2500 members. JMHO. Laird

PS Wiley is the "One" who can pull this back together. Laird

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In reading your recent post, it appears that you'd like a refund on your way out the door: And, yeah, I am listening.

Mod 4

Thats what I got after I blasted their attempts to push people around. Note the "I don't give a F" in the tone of this response from the Mod.

Wiley, correct me if I am wrong but a site is only as good as the intellectual capacity of the people who post? So why drive people away?

I think you understand that and I also think people respect you, and thats why this operation is going to work. And that other site SHOULD be concerned but isn't as the exodus continues.... :504_shrugging: I like it here. :605_thumbs_up:

I had a run in with Mod 4 also, and he threatened to ban me, after explaining to him what was going on, he retracted his first comments. Needless to say i was right, and i am still a member (not active though).

I am just glad that this forum is not going to be like the other one. If a new person starts a thread 9 times out of 10 someone flames him, and calls him a spammer, or says that he works for that company.. blah blah blah... There are too many insensitive people over there that need to get laid every once in a while too loosen themselves up a bit!

Thank God we are not going to have that problem here!

David

... There are too many insensitive people over there that need to get laid every once in a while too loosen themselves up a bit!

Dammit, there's another excuse I could have used! :753_hammer_hitting_head: