Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Exclusive Autotether Group Buy!

Thanks everyone.

I would like to eventually do link exchanges with the brand specific boat sites and build good relations. They too can benefit from my connections and Group Buys which I'll be offering here on ReelBoating.

Feel free to drop me a PM with contacts/admins for these Forums and I will gladly contact them.

Mod4 is sending an e-mail to IB to see if the post should stay up at THT. I explained that even though they are competing sites, members should not be hindered by not being able to receive a good deal.

David

Thanks! Especially since this is a safety product and not like selling memberships or t-shirts.

One stipulation. Autotether is only making this offer available to ReelBoating members. ie. I have to give you a specific code via ReelBoating (associated with your RB username) when the Group Buy opens. There are rules and guidlelines on how Group Buys can be promoted on the internet.

Thanks! Especially since this is a safety product and not like selling memberships or t-shirts.

One stipulation. Autotether is only making this offer available to ReelBoating members. ie. I have to give you a specific code via ReelBoating (associated with your RB username) when the Group Buy opens. There are rules and guidlelines on how Group Buys can be promoted on the internet.

Im in to Wiley. where do I place the order ?