Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Introduce Yourself

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al here.

Fish any time (which is seldom these days)

Fish anywhere

For any type of fish.

Live in Gulfport, MS. Grew up from age 10 in Biloxi, MS. Fished every square millimeter of it.

Several small skiffs owned, no offshore boat Katrina took it :angry: Still have my acres of tackle, though.

Fish out of Venice, when I can, with Redwiser, BOOMER & co. Tuna mostly.

Les - you know I can't be photographed.........."they" do not allow that :o

Big Al

Hey there Les...just sent ya some pics of our little tinny a few weeks back....

Name is Rick, I fish out of Bayport Florida. Good fishing both offshore and inshore. Gotta run aways to get to deep water, but the inshore rocks hold lots of grouper. Very little pressure and the ramps are always easy to launch from. We head north from here to get to Homosassa and big flats that hold everything from Tarpon to gator trout to reds to cobia.

We have a big scallop run that starts July 1 and runs into September. We introduce a lot of our younger family members to the water that way. Usually 4' - 6' and snorkel gear is all they need.

My boat is a 20' KeyWest DC with a 150 Yamaha. We also fish inshore around the Harris chain of lakes in a 16' Blue Fin with a 50 Evinrude.

My sideline is buying and selling saltwater gear. Wrapping rods and rebuilding reels. Alan Tani is my hero!

Retired last year and really enjoying fishing and boating the Nature Coast...

BIG AL, I thought I had a picture but it self destructed , right off the SD Card . You have MUCH MOJO.......

Ludi , Dude , AWESOME fish pictures . I don't think I like you now . :1992_beer_cheer:

HOTSPOT, Well, all I can say is ........" Shagadellic Baby " and don't forget your instructions for one Swedish made ______ Pump .

Triumphrick, Glad to see you here too. Don't forget we like Pictures [ On any forum ] . Now , did you say " Rod Building " and Salt water Tackle ?

What a GREAT bunch of people here on ReelBoating .