Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Finally! I Never Thought It Would Happen To Me.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay Chris,

Looks like your request for pics has had some impact. I just received this one:

Urgent Calling For Help,

Hope this mail meets you well, please permit me to introduce my self to you, my name is miss Emanuela Appia, the only daughter of Late Mr/mrs

Mangou Appia.

I am seeking for your assistance to help me transfer the sum of Four million, five hundred thousand United State of American Dollars.($4.500,000) that I inherited from my late father to your bank account .

I am willing to offer you 15% of the total fund as a mode of compensation after the transfer for your time and effort. All the necessary documents concerning this fund is intact. please get back to me asap through my email address for more details concerning this fund and I will equally send you my photos so that you will see and know whom I am.

Waiting for your cooperation.

God bless you.

Miss Emanuela Appia

Here is the email address it came from: emmfof3@yahoo.co.jp

She sounds hot, you should request some pics.......... :2261_high:

Big Al

That clinches it. :605_thumbs_up:

Chris and Al are taking ALL REELBOATING.COM MEMBERS to the Abaco Summer Rendezvous, all expenses (including bar tabs) paid. :1992_beer_cheer:

Dang ~~ you guys are so lucky! All I ever get in my e-mail is offers to enlarge and enhance certain body appendages. None of which work. Don't ask me how I know. :1925_:

:rolleyes:

I am a member of the FBI's InfraGard group. You would believe how many older folks have been "taken" by these scams. Probably even more that never reported being scammed because they were embarrassed. Once they accept it is a scam, they can't get out for hope of getting something back.

These scumbags target older church folks who are the worst chain email folks on the planet. Once they get one to commit, the one sends it to hundreds of others. A deadly circle that empties bank accounts and life savings.

These scumbags are good and know how to pull one's heart strings. You would not believe some of the email strings I have read. They are convincing.

Just remember, nothing is free and if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.