Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Proline Boats files bankruptcy

Wow, reelboating has matured into tht; I'm so pleased to see this come about....groannnnnnn

It wasn't my intent but I stand by my post.

And I stand by mine...as I said, I was asked about the situation, as apparently I have knowledge others may not, I commented, as was asked (question mark does indicate a question, correct?), and you came on a public forum spouting false accusations towards me.

So, this time, shall we try to have an intelligent discussion about what is going on with the situation up there in Washington, or do you have more neat stuff you can share with us? You know, that REALLY intelligent stuff you put out there for all of us to ponder? OOPS, used the word ponder twice...

Edited by seabob4

I am not a fan of any of the boats involved in this bankruptcy but I don't quite get how inflamed you all seem to be. It's a company, they fail, they either re-emerge or disappear. Why the crazy emotions over companies with which, other than being a buyer of one of their products, you all never have any other interaction? Seems a bit over the top to me.

I am not a fan of any of the boats involved in this bankruptcy but I don't quite get how inflamed you all seem to be. It's a company, they fail, they either re-emerge or disappear. Why the crazy emotions over companies with which, other than being a buyer of one of their products, you all never have any other interaction? Seems a bit over the top to me.

CJ,

I worked for Wellcraft/Aquasport from '94-'00, with a short stint at Hydra-Sorts. Then, in that miserable year, took a job at Intrepid helping them get caught up. They got caught up, we got let go. Went up the road to Tarpon Springs the next Monday morning to Stamas Yacht, started the next day, May '00 to Feb. '06. Applied for and got an engineering position at Proline Feb 20, '06, was there 'til got laid off in '09 (nobody was left), started my own business, haven't looked back since...

So SOME OF US do have, and have had interactions with these companies...