Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Proline Boats files bankruptcy

You want to say that to my face, bud? I have ZERO allegience to PL, or any other company, for that matter

This is too funny. I know you "suck up" to Carringan and his hoes to

"Get discounts on material and parts"....yer words, not mine.

Yer stil claiming to be a "LowLine Engineer" ?...and before yer answer,

just remember, "Jawz" ain't dat far away.

All crap aside I'm glad this has come to the top.

CB4 and MC have their heads so deep into the ass of the company that nobody could do anything wrong in their eyes.

Sell it all to Mitt.

You want to say that to my face, bud? I have ZERO allegience to PL, or any other company, for that matter. The question was asked, I was addressed, I put my opinions (with some inside info) out there, and you attack me with FALSE statements!!!

GO F YOURSELF!!!!

I see that you are being attacked by the hyenas. Don't let them annoy you they are really not very bright. They are a pitiful lot but they provide amusment for me in the 'mine'. I'll see if I can divert them back there so you sensible folks can have some intelligent repartee.1121_wink.gif

You want to say that to my face, bud? I have ZERO allegience to PL, or any other company, for that matter

This is too funny. I know you "suck up" to Carringan and his hoes to

"Get discounts on material and parts"....yer words, not mine.

Yer stil claiming to be a "LowLine Engineer" ?...and before yer answer,

just remember, "Jawz" ain't dat far away.

You must lead one miserable life...

All crap aside I'm glad this has come to the top.

CB4 and MC have their heads so deep into the ass of the company that nobody could do anything wrong in their eyes.

Sell it all to Mitt.

You want to say that to my face, bud? I have ZERO allegience to PL, or any other company, for that matter. The question was asked, I was addressed, I put my opinions (with some inside info) out there, and you attack me with FALSE statements!!!

GO F YOURSELF!!!!

Now Bobby that's not very nice.

First off if you were in front of me yes I'd say it to your face. Don't start that tough guy crap with me. IMO you and Mike go forth and back about that company to the point of making some people who have been around nauseous. You come across as someone who would stick up for PL no matter what was wrong with the boat. You've been doing for so long you most likely don't realize it.

Secondly I'm not your "bud" so please refrain from that.

Lastly any body who places a single gram of faith in anything JoeyMc44 has to say to should their head examined. With him in any persons corner is nothing but trouble but to each their own. You're an adult and can best make your own choices.

and another classic....

Bradley is correct.

The Pro-Lite name was of great disageement internally.

It gave the wrong implication.

It was not a good name in the opinion of some.

The name was changed to Pro-Line SE.

In the move from Crystal River to Washington, NC, it just didn't fit into the picture anymore.

That was a shame because the boat was built very well, proven hulls that were no longer built as Pro-Line, very good price points.

The hull was built very well.

It was overbuilt to be a price point hull.

3610 cloth, Coosa stringers, Coosa floors, vacuum bagged transoms, not a price point lam schedule at all.

Didn't make any $$$ with them, and just no longer worked in the plan.

Really a shame too.

I dont know of a single buyer who was not totally satsfied with the hull.

WTF does dat mean ? PorLine doing charity boats ???