Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

hello from the Turks and Caicos

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gringo,

Weren't you once the proud owner of a Panga?

Yep, and we do still own it, I guess, if one were worried about titles and things like that. After the hurricanes smashed it up, a kind hearted soul gave us the Contender, and to keep the karma going we gave the panga to a local friend. He patched up the critical holes in the hull and attached a 200 hp Evinrude FICHT, and that sucker literally skips over the water now. It's several hundred pounds lighter with fifty more horses...

completely nuts.

4 shows in the next 4 months....two next month at the same time. i kissed the winter off and worked every day. didnt go snowboarding or fishing or surfing or anything.......and i almost liked it. i 've been following the blog and get lots of hits from the link.(thanks!!) just updated...take a look .

seriously...nice to talk to you...

completely nuts.

4 shows in the next 4 months....two next month at the same time. i kissed the winter off and worked every day. didnt go snowboarding or fishing or surfing or anything.......and i almost liked it. i 've been following the blog and get lots of hits from the link.(thanks!!) just updated...take a look .

seriously...nice to talk to you...

Glad to hear you are getting lots of hits from the blog. I will definitely check out your updated site. Are you still exhibiting at the Smithsonian? My inlaws are planning a trip to D.C. and I told them we'd find out if you're still there. I think they are going during spring break which is soon.

Anyway, so..... you're telling me that you worked like a dog (like the rest of us) and you almost liked it??!!??? Say it isn't so!!! :471_confused_face:

Glad to hear you are getting lots of hits from the blog. I will definitely check out your updated site. Are you still exhibiting at the Smithsonian? My inlaws are planning a trip to D.C. and I told them we'd find out if you're still there. I think they are going during spring break which is soon.

Anyway, so..... you're telling me that you worked like a dog (like the rest of us) and you almost liked it??!!??? Say it isn't so!!! :471_confused_face:

i really like doing what passes for work...but geez...theres a limit.

smithsonian show is in the national building museum from april 23-27.