Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

hello from the Turks and Caicos

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dos Gringos, Howdy , Great to see the two of ya again.

Hope '09 is not as wet for you guys , Do we have a trailer for the new boat and a good place to TIE her down ?

" TIE HER DOWN " That sounds kind of kinky ......

Lester

Oh yeah. A Rolls Axle trailer, triple axles, and we keep it about a hundred yards from the boat in a marina with a travel lift and a boat ramp. I could get that boat hauled with a phone call.

Hey, I am looking at some aluminum boats made in Texas. Tunnel hull style catamarans for flats.

Hey there Gringo, La Gringa and any Gringettes that may be your way.

It's been a tough couple of years (for us too) - time to have some fun now.

It's ok to post your blog link here. In the future I might change HOW members link out but for now just place it in your sig file.

Most the members here know of Freebirds site so if you have a link to it on your blog that's not a big worry in my life as people will visit where they feel comfortable, be it one site or fifty.

Look forward to your posts.

Hi y'all. We are a couple of Americans living in the Turks and Caicos Islands for four years now, running a 25 foot Contender CC. We catch dolphin, YFT, wahoo, cerro mackerel, grouper, mutton snapper etc. You know, the usual.

Haven't I seen you someplace before?

Oh, and I second Kenergy's motion, nice to hear from you, La Gringa.