Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

hello from the Turks and Caicos

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one can forget Gringo. He brought the T and Cs into our living rooms with great outstanding excellent fotos. Hope all is well and everything is working out for you.

What a nice thing to say. Thank you.

Glad you liked the photos. We keep taking them. We just moved 10,000 of them from my little laptop to DVD's. They add up quick, especially when we keep busting cameras, and then buying new ones, and each new camera has more megapix and each photo takes up more and more room.

Maybe I just need a bigger computer.

Lately we have been playing a lot with a kayak we just bought for knee exercise. Now when the wind is blowing hard offshore ( happens a lot this time of year) we grab the little kayak and go explore someplace in the lee.

Here are some photos from last week, a typical sunrise type picture

feb27001as.jpg

and a late afternoon, winter sun photo while cruising around one of the canals..

mar10009a.jpg

and a sunset (bet you never would have figured that out...duh...)

feb27006a.jpg

Please don't start this here.

Hey, found a neat feature here:

image3k.jpg

Planning to do my part to keep this a nice boating forum, whether Wiley enforces his guidelines or not.

But I would suggest that someone who wants his very first post here to be basically confrontational profanity go start his own introductory thread, rather than childishly try to sabotage others who are actually trying to contribute something positive.

some pretty water here. This is off West Caicos about a month ago.

feb16049a.jpg

Yeah, that's not the panga.

A Haitian sloop, made it this far, but I am pretty sure this is the end of the road for it. Still 12 miles shy of where they wanted to go:

feb16044a.jpg

He doesn't like cuda any more than we do. Thing is, he wants to bite them. We don't.

feb16063a.jpg

and last week, barking orders to the crew kayaking on a canal:

mar5011a.jpg