Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

can't access THT

hows the pickle fishing on block isle this summer Joe?

Ya know Travis, you're still an idiot no matter what your screen name. Now round up your goombahs from over 'there' and go back to the 'big circle jerk' where you can all get moist ganging up on and attacking some perceived liberal. :rolleyes::lol:

Edited by Joe Mc 44

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for boating. :753_hammer_hitting_head:

Joey is a well known shit stirring, self admitted cock sucker who has brought a few of his good buddies along to make his point .

A banning from here will not effect my life. I never trashed Wiley or Real Boating in any way but you guys sure do shit all over this place. Too bad you bitch about the THT bilge but have a never ending quest to take this forum to the same level you bitch and complain about.

Talk about a bunch of douche bags on a forum.... Some of you guys should get a pap smear.

:rb-rules::2403_worshipper::1992_beer_cheer:

:1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinkin

I left out a few of these.

You started all that fell on you. You have alot of anger. Cant take a joke, jab or, the truth. Plus, you razz on folks for mispelled words or, any grammer faults. Fuck you Mist. I thought that I got away from your kind when I left schooll. This forum is for sharing info, advice, and having fun. You on the other hand have no idea what this means. Oh, make certain to correct my spellin/grammer. Prick. You dont eat popcorn, you eat shit. The finer things in life. Later.

So much for boating. :753_hammer_hitting_head:

Joey is a well known shit stirring, self admitted cock sucker who has brought a few of his good buddies along to make his point .

A banning from here will not effect my life. I never trashed Wiley or Real Boating in any way but you guys sure do shit all over this place. Too bad you bitch about the THT bilge but have a never ending quest to take this forum to the same level you bitch and complain about.

Talk about a bunch of douche bags on a forum.... Some of you guys should get a pap smear.

So sayeth the uninvited and proven stalker. I think you have succeeded in getting yourself banned.

Misty I want you to show proof where I admitted to being a "cocksucker".With your post history here you have proven yourself to be a small human being. Publishing slanderous lies enhances that proof.

As far as who is dragging this to Bilge level one only has to go your post history for that proof also. :1121_wink: