Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

can't access THT

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is more like it.

campfire.jpg

No this is more like it.

3126231.jpg

Wiley on the banjo. :1143_neener_neener_neener:

Joey on the Mint Stick is more like it. :rolleyes: Should be playing the tuba. :1121_wink:

Ah Misty, here you are again on your mission to annoy (stalk) me. Still stinging from all the bitch slappings I administered to you over 'there' huh? :1121_wink: You must like it in a perverse sort of way because here you are AGAIN! :lol:

Why don't you just run along to 'there' where you can hide behind your 'mob' and save yourself further abuse. You are like an ankle biting chihuahua so go away before you are drop kicked. :lol:

campfire.jpg

No this is more like it.

3126231.jpg

Joey on the Mint Stick is more like it. :rolleyes: Should be playing the tuba. :1121_wink:

Ah Misty, here you are again on your mission to annoy (stalk) me. Still stinging from all the bitch slappings I administered to you over 'there' huh? :1121_wink: You must like it in a perverse sort of way because here you are AGAIN! :lol:

Why don't you just run along to 'there' where you can hide behind your 'mob' and save yourself further abuse. You are like an ankle biting chihuahua so go away before you are drop kicked. :lol:

You think you got the balls to drop kick me? I'm not so sure of that little fella. Now go STFU

:lol: Like a moth to the flame :lol::lol::lol:

Do you really want to drag down RB or would you rather W lock the thread? Choice is all yours Bunky.

Point is you will not be drop kicking me or anyone else.

My choice???? You are a funny man :lol: You come here and break my balls and try to spin that I will drag down RB". If anyone gets this thread locked it will be you. Here you are crying/posturing, as is your M.O., for mod support/action and yet you villify others for "pushing the mommy button". I'll bet you're the type who got hit with so many lefts in the schoolyard that you begged for a right. :lol: Like I have stated before I counter when attacked and it is clear that you are the aggressor. Your spin tactics are weak at best. Now get lost.

campfire.jpg

No this is more like it.

3126231.jpg

LOL who the hell would staulk you :1946_headbanging: Stop your whining. Its just your own imagination playing tricks on yourself :2261_high: