Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Another site gone to the dogs..................

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah...since November 5th, 2008. Definitely different Thanksgiving and Christmas than in the past.

Shooting for this Monday, the 13th...I hope, as does everyone else. We've got orders. Just time to start building them! :605_thumbs_up: :605_thumbs_up:

That is great Bob!!!

e-mailed you

you are correct sir..we should try to help out each other when a fellow fisherman loses his job which he needs to support his family......sounds to me like that moderator needs a attitude adjustment...suppose he loses his job..he will want help.........tell your friend ill say a prayer for his quick find for a job.....

I have known Rick for 15 years. He is one heck of a fishing guide in Charleston for inshore stuff. I wrote 2 articles about him and mentioned him in maybe a dozen more. I can tell you he is passionate about fishing and has a very well developed sense of right-and-wrong.

8 years ago he took me and a "newbie" out for a 3 hour charter. My friend had never fished in salt water before. My friend caught 4 redfish 32, 32, 36 and 40 inch fish. His attitude was " there is nothing to this redfish business...lol."

In addition to my modest efforts Rick has been featured in many of the top fishing mags around.

PS...Rick I hope you married that girl because she was HOT!!!!

Best regards, Laird

Well it certainly is inconsiderate, especially in this market. However, the mods may have done your friend a favor. Just think how many other people looking for work may have seen it ahead of him or after him and applied. By deleting it, they may have kept the applicant pool lower for your friend.

Hey, had to try and find a glass is half full out of this somehow.