Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

I Phone

I just received my I Phone today. I save $100 and purchased a reburbished model, nothing wrong with it. I love this phone. I still have my blackberry so I guess I will have both for a while.

I prefer a dedicated key pad, I hear that BB is coming out with a new unit that will have tough screen and key pad.

I prefer a dedicated key pad, I hear that BB is coming out with a new unit that will have tough screen and key pad.

You mean without a touch screen?

I have a world edition blackberry and one of these secure types for work. It is way easier to type on this touch thing, plus as I travel I like the built in apps.

edge_parts_200804.jpg

I just received my I Phone today. I save $100 and purchased a refurbished model, nothing wrong with it. I love this phone. I still have my blackberry so I guess I will have both for a while.

Got my refurbished model a week ago. Like you said, it was in perfect condition.

I love the phone and the Apple App store with their 25,000 apps available. I loaded a few on the phone and also put some of my music in. I now know why Apple stuff is so popular. They make everything very easy to do. Extremely intuitive!

Problem is only carried by AT&T service in my area and it is not very good as far as coverage rural C NC.....also terrible in rural E NC.

Do they have the 3G in that area. I know I was against the whole idea of AT &T but so far so good. I love the find my car app and with Navionics for a back up GPS

I just received my I Phone today. I save $100 and purchased a reburbished model, nothing wrong with it. I love this phone. I still have my blackberry so I guess I will have both for a while.

Hi!

I absolutely love my iPhone. Have had it for a while and love the App Store and the ability to quickly get my emails...Complete workstation away from home.

If you haven't already...check out the App Store, especially Shazam! We are having a blast with it.

You guys need to come down for our Reel Boating Annual Rendezvous in July! I can get us on a boat or by air.

Cheers!

IG

Hi!

I absolutely love my iPhone. Have had it for a while and love the App Store and the ability to quickly get my emails...Complete workstation away from home.

If you haven't already...check out the App Store, especially Shazam! We are having a blast with it.

You guys need to come down for our Reel Boating Annual Rendezvous in July! I can get us on a boat or by air.

Cheers!

IG

We are heading to Europe July 8th :(