Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

How do you like me now....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah,,,,,how about the pic's............... :504_shrugging:

I do not know what is going on... I hosted the pictures on THaT other site yesterday, and they showed fine... now I'm at work and I only get to see the more important picture only... the one with the chicks :605_thumbs_up::605_thumbs_up:

Seriously... could anybody guess what is going on????

I need to learn to post pictures on this site.... let me see...

Edit: Ooooookkkkk this is weird... as soon as I loged in the other site, all the pictures showed up here!!!! what gives...????

Here is a dumb question, do those led's attract fish or just wimmins?

I did it more for the looks than for the fishing, but I can tell you that when we were at the ramp dropping some friends, there was a humongous tarpoon that was very interested on the light... they hang around the ramp waiting for the left overs of people cleaning fish on the fish cleaning table right next to the ramp... so they are very trustworthy.

Maybe Chris know more about the fish attracting power of the lights...

I do not know what is going on... I hosted the pictures on THaT other site yesterday, and they showed fine... now I'm at work and I only get to see the more important picture only... the one with the chicks :605_thumbs_up::605_thumbs_up:

Seriously... could anybody guess what is going on????

I need to learn to post pictures on this site.... let me see...

Edit: Ooooookkkkk this is weird... as soon as I loged in the other site, all the pictures showed up here!!!! what gives...????

You boys should see the hard work and fine rigging this guy has done. Very clean and nice. He impressed the hell out me and Im a picky ###### :605_thumbs_up:

So Emanuel, lift up her skirt and show the boys the goods!

Well. I recognize Chris' boat, the one in the middle...and I notice HE DON'T HAVE NO BIG ANCHOR HANGIN OVER THE BOW!! Man, get rid of that big hook and those babes will mosey on up a little closer!! :605_thumbs_up:

I know that for some people may look Ugly... I thought that too for a moment, but now I love how it looks!!!! and after using the windlass a couple times I like it even more... one of the best money invested on the boat... no more pulling lines, dirty decks, yelling to the wife or being yelled by the wife...

On top of that the lack of chicks on my boat it's a SURVIVAL thing.... a defense mechanism...

Who do you think was behind the camera making sure I do not screw up!!!! LOL

You boys should see the hard work and fine rigging this guy has done. Very clean and nice. He impressed the hell out me and Im a picky ###### :605_thumbs_up:

So Emanuel, lift up her skirt and show the boys the goods!

Thanks for the compliments... and thanks for the survey...

I'm just a rookie at this boating thing but I like to work on boats and do things right and only once... 9 months working almost every single weekend and lots of long, hot and humid weekends... and lots of sweating and blood in it too.

I'm buying the parts now to address you suggestions... I'll start a new thread with some pictures on the rebuilt....but here are a few pictures from baitkiller's survey..

The console was kind of messy that day, so bear with me....

I have some knowledge on working with electricity, so that was my forte.

Keep in mind that this was my second time rebuilding this boat... so I learned lots of things from the first time doing my wiring... for example... to put transition points on the cabin and at the stern.... so if I ever need to change a pump or anything I do not need to run the whole cable again...just the ends

On this rebuild a learned a lot about working with fiberglass, resin, awlgrip and gelcoat.

post-81-1239029513_thumb.jpg

post-81-1239029543_thumb.jpg

post-81-1239029563_thumb.jpg

post-81-1239029581_thumb.jpg

post-81-1239029633_thumb.jpg

post-81-1239029648_thumb.jpg

post-81-1239029669_thumb.jpg