Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Is there any way...

David how is your back. your PIC is great :1946_headbanging:

LOL Just a pic I found on Google

Hey Tim thanks for asking about the back. Doing GREAT! Best thing I have ever decided to do. I noticed you are also having problems with you SI joint and if you go check with the Pain Management Dr you should be able to get fixed up by them. No need for a Neuro surgeon. I was off of Morphine (120 mg of Avinza per day) after 4 weeks from date of proceedure. After having been on heavy narcotics for over 10 years it is great to be off of them. I now only take 7.5 Vicodin as needed which on most days is 2 per day. Far cry from what I was on for so long.

Thanks again for asking and good luck with your back pain. I would highly recommend to have the nerves burned, it is very painful but worth it. They use radio waves and for the life of me I can't remember what it is called. Will have to ask my wife since she is a Medical Transcriptionist for the name.

David

David glad to hear it is working for you. I have had the epidural injections, nerve block,Facet injections and a rizodomy it did not hold more then 4 month and that is why we are going to start all over. Starting with a new MRI

Tim none of that worked for me either. What worked for me was Radiofrequency sacroiliac joint denervation for sacroiliac syndrome

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11251137

Read more about my ordeal here http://www.thenextbite.com/node/16931

Edited by David Kuhlmann